Centre for Entrepreneurship Development brings back its most fun-filled event, BA-CZAR. It is an inter-college event, which encourages students to come up with creative and innovative “street business” ideas. The competition will give you hands-on experience to set up your business and earn money. Incepted as a flagship event at FORE School of Management, the first occurrence of the event in 2012 brought together teams along with their tremendous enthusiasm. This event is a stepping-stone for many who want to test their skills as a strategist and a business-person. The event aims to bring about a competitive spirit that enables teams to innovate, persevere and excel their ideas in a package of excitement.
The teams will be given stalls for the execution of business idea. The gist is to set up a “bazaar” with the teams competing and strategizing according to competitors’ moves. So, it will be as exciting and unpredictable as a real-world business is. We are looking for the most creative, innovative and street-smart entrepreneur.
The event shall be conducted in two rounds:
• Round 1
Each Participating Team must submit an Executive Summary in a .doc or pdf format of not more than two pages, explaining:
• Round 2
Each Team shall implement its Business at Genesis, the annual fest of FORE School of Management
1. Each team has to decide a team leader. All the communication will be by and to the team leader.
2. The Team can be represented by a Minimum of 3 and Maximum of 6 Members
3. All the Team Members must be from the same College.
4. The Participants are required to submit a soft copy of their executive summary for the round 1 by 6th November 2016 at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. All the participating teams must ensure to register on the registration link before sending their executive summaries.
6. The Subject of The Mail should be: BACZAR_CollegeName_TeamName.
7. TheFilemustbenamedas: BACZAR_CollegeName_TeamName.docx/.doc/pdf
8. Once the entry is submitted, no changes are allowed either in the document sent or in the team composition.
9. Changing of theme after shortlisting or during event will not be entertained.
10.The winner of this event will be declared on the basis of
a. Revenue collected–20%
b. Uniqueness of the idea – 20%
c. Fair Play and compliance with rule – 20%
d. Promotional activities undertaken by the participating team - 20%
e. Feasibility – 20%
11.The teams are allowed to do their business in a legally bound manner.
Activities such as selling of alcoholic/tobacco products is not allowed.
12. No team will be allowed to trade or sell readymade items at the stall and some part of their product must be prepared at the venue.
13.The criterion for score of appeal shall be solely determined by the organizers.
14.The decision of the organizers shall be final and binding on all contestants and in all matters.
15.In case any changes are deemed necessary, the same will be communicated
Registrations Open : Open
Last date for submission of entry : 6th November 2016
Round 2 : 18th - 19th November, 2016
Final Results : 19th November, 2016
Tushar Kochar (+91-8375029321)
Nikhil Kashiv (+91-7028020544)
Sunil Kumar (+91-9972444676)
Vibhor Gulati (+91-9582799402)
Email id:- email@example.com