CONCOCT is the annual Business Plan Competition at FORE School of Management conceptualized with a vision of providing budding entrepreneurs a platform to showcase their business ideas. It is designed to give the enthusiasts a platform to present the feasibility of their entrepreneurial dreams.
Over the years, we have seen high participation from colleges across India. The event has also undergone various changes to keep up with the changing times and to provide the best platform to the teams participating.
The teams will be given stalls for the execution of business idea. The gist is to set up a “bazaar” with the teams competing and strategizing according to competitors’ moves. So, it will be as exciting and unpredictable as a real-world business is. We are looking for the most creative, innovative and street-smart entrepreneur.
• Round 1
This will be an online round where each participating Team must submit an Executive Summary in a pdf format of not more than two pages (excluding cover page). The summary should be specific and should cover the following points.
• Round 2: B-Plan Presentation
This will be the final round of CONCOCT to be held at FORE School of Management.
Top10 teams will be selected. Each team will present its Business Plan in front of an esteemed panel of judges.
The top 2 teams will be awarded prizes along with certificates. Participation certificates will be given to all the final 10 teams who present their Business Plan during Genesis’16.
The Winners shall be decided on the basis of:
1. The Team can be represented by a minimum 1 member and maximum 5 members, from the same Institute.
2. All the team members must be from the same College.
3. There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute.
4. The contest is open to all students who are currently pursuing a Post Graduate Programme.
Winner: Rs 25000
Runner Up: Rs 10000
1. Diksha Jaiswal - 9986584544
2. Rishubh Rastogi - 9582263801
3. Sheibban Pervez - 9953757103
4. Viju Radhakrishnan - 9711538389
Email id:- email@example.com
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CentreforEntrepreneurshipDevelopment