Corporate Buddha, another major event of Genesis, tests your acquired skills across various domains- from logical thinking to business ethics, and your ability to analyze economic, financial and market scenarios to find new opportunities and take them to new heights. It is an immensely knowledge enhancing case-based event which gives the participants a chance to put on their thinking hats and think the ‘corporate way’!
The event consists of two rounds:
1. Submission of executive summaries based on the case study at Link To Be shared soon.
2. Campus Presentations by the shortlisted teams.
1. Team Size- 2-3 members.
2. Team members should be currently enrolled in full time two year MBA/PGDM program.
3. Team members must be from the same institute.
4. No participant should be a member of more than one team.
5. The teams need to register for the event on the corporate Buddha tab at www.fsm.ac.in/genesis
6. The executive summaries have to be mailed in pdf format at email@example.com on or before the deadline. The name of the file should follow the convention: CB_TeamName_CollegeName. For eg: CB_Buddhas_FORE.
7. Please mention the sources of any data/ statistics mentioned in the executive summary/presentation.
8. Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the team.
9. The decisions taken by the organisers and the judges would be final and binding on all the participants.
10. FORE School of Management reserves the right to the summary submitted for the competition.