Kurukshetra is a debating platform that puts together thoughts from the best minds in the industry and from the future managers. The event aims at sparking discussions between teams, under the guidance and mentorship of the most distinguished and learned corporate fraternity. There by providing them with an opportunity to portray their intellectual prowess, creativity and business acumen.
1. The event would be conducted in 3 stages
2. Stage 1 would require all the registered teams to submit 1 page executive summary on a case let, which will be mailed to you.
3. Number of Members per Team: 2 (from same institute)
4. Word Limit for executive summary: 800-1000 words.
5. Criteria for Selecting Teams for Round One: On initial screening of executive summary, teams would be shortlisted based on relevance of content to the topic, depth of issues covered and thought process.
6. Shortlisted teams from stage 1 would then be invited to FORE, to deliver presentation on the caselet.
7. Further selection of 3-4 teams on the basis of on-campus presentations will participate in group debate on a current industry and business problem, to be judged by eminent corporate from the industry.
Cash prizes worth ₹22 ,000 plus certificates up for grabs.
Note: In case of any discrepancies the final decision rests with the organising team.
Alisha Mobin (+91-9910636447)
Divjot Singh (+91-8909272083)