Prerna is a competition being organized to explore the young minds and make them think in place of the corporates. This competition revolves around the CSR activities adopted by a Company. CSR has now become the part and parcel of a company which can make or break the image of an organization. Realizing this we have organized a competition in which teams need to select a company and chalk out a plan and frame CSR policy for its company. They need to check its feasibility and evaluate its benefits and at the same time needs to be creative.
Each team will have to select one Indian company of their choice and chalk out a CSR plan for that company which is not being already executed by that company. The CSR plan should adhere to the CSR act, section 135 of the Indian Companies ACT. Examples – Project Shakti .
Round 1- Registered teams have to submit the Synopsis (600 words) of the CSR Policies they are planning to frame for the company chosen. Also they have to submit the reason why they have chosen the particular company.
Round 2- Shortlisted teams will be giving presentation on these policies designed with its detailed analysis at the annual fest GENESIS’15. Participants must be prepared for any other surprise element in the competition in Round 2.
1. Each team will consist of 2 members (no more, no less) who must be from the same college/institute.
2. A person can be part of only 1 team. If a person is part of more than one team, all such teams will be disqualified.
3. There is no restriction on number of teams participating from a single institute.
4. All submissions to be sent to email@example.com as per the deadlines given, with the subject line as TeamName_CollegeName.
5. Teams applying for 1st round should note that in the document they need to clearly mention the team member’s name, team name, college name, name, e-mail IDs and contact numbers of the members. The file should be in PDF format and should be named as ‘TeamName_CollegeName’
Teams shortlisted and invited for the final round should note that: The presentation should not exceed 12 slides excluding Cover slide, appendix and references. The cover slide should contain the team members name, team name, college name, e-mail IDs, and contact numbers. Teams will be evaluated on their practicability, creativity and uniqueness of the solution proposed.
Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
Prizes worth Rs. 8,000 for the first position
Prizes worth Rs. 5,000 for the second position
Registration Open: 4th November , 2016
Last date for synopsis: 13th November , 2016
Registration Closes: 13th November , 2016
Final round date: 19th November , 2016 (Second Day of Genesis)
Pranshu Aggarwal: +91-9871475735
Zeenat Jolly: +91-8566953273