“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” - Dudley Field Malone
This is the quintessential debate to check your debating skills against the best. Team up with a feisty interjector and win it all!
The right words said at the right time shape up history. The best man, who wins, more often than not, possesses the gift of gab and has the strongest arguments. Through The Argumentative Indian we present to you one of the best platforms for the avid Debaters to showcase their Debating skills and to raise the bar of thinking for everyone.
Extempore; where either the speaker or interjector could choose to speak on the given topic for 2 minutes.
Each team will consist of 2 members
One speaker and the other interjector.
A topic would be given to all the teams and they would be required to speak on that topic for 2 minutes.
The interjector of any team can ask that participant any question and can challenge his opinion by putting in relevant facts on his own.
1) Each team will consist of 2 memberswho must be from the same college/institute.
2) A person can be part of only one team.
3) There is no restriction on the number of teams participating from a single institute.
4) Time provided to speak will be 2 minutes.
5) The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
Prizes worth Rs. 13,000 and certificates up for grabs
Registration Closes:17th November 2016, 6:00 PM
On-Campus Round: 18th November 2016