Vyamaham aims to put the competence and skills of the participants up to test in the domain of HR. An inter-bschool event ensures the best of talent gets recognized.
An online case study challenge followed by an on-campus debating round, analyzes the participants ability to deal with various organizational challenges and personalities, based on the caselet given to them to test their analytical skills and level of domain expertise.
A panel of distinguished judges from the industry will judge the event.
• Round 1
Registered Teams would be given a case study, which they would have to analyze and submit the analysis in .doc format online by a specified date and time. Further details shall be shared with the case.
• Round 2
It is a video based debate round, where videos will be shown on different scenarios the participants will have to take cues and speak on the issue.
Further format and details shall be shared with the shortlisted teams.
1. Teams of 2(two) from the same college/institute. It is not necessary that students be from the same academic years.
2. The interested teams have to register by 2nd November .
3. For Round 1: Registered Teams would be then given a case study, which they would have to analyse and submit the analysis in .doc format online by a specified date and time.
4. The shortlisted teams for Round 2 would be informed and invited for the final round, which would take place at FORE School of Management's Campus on 18th or 19th November, 2016.
5. The decision of the judges would be final and binding.
Registration Closes: 3rd November, Case Delivered on 4th November
Round 1 submission: 9th November
Declaration of Shortlist: 12th November
Final Round: 18th or 19th November
First Prize: INR 7,500+ certificates
Second Prize: INR 5,000+ certificates
Ashima Gupta (Coordinator): 9811601721
Paras Bhandula (Co-coordinator): 9899600545
Ashna Gupta: 9899748947
Zeenat Jolly: 8566953273
Saket Agrawal: 8120490590
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org